“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
— Margaret Mead
Complaining is very important, it gets us heard.
If you can put in a bit more effort to help get rid of this horrid noise, SOSEB can use your help.
This is a community effort. The more people in the community who get involved, the better our chance of creating enough noise to get things changed.
Email Us at SaveOurSkiesEastBay@gmail.com to let us know what you’re willing to do and we’ll contact you when we can use your help. Some of these actions can be done during daily conversations with neighbors, and friends, and some will take more effort.
WE WELCOME ALL HELP
Simple, Quick & Easy
- When you’re with friends and neighbors ask them if they are bothered by increased airplane noise. If yes, teach them how to complain, explain a bit about NextGen and how it’s here to stay, unless we get things changed now. Encourage them to visit this Website and our Facebook page.
A Bit More Time
- Knock on neighbor’s doors and ask if them if they are bothered by increased airplane noise. If yes, teach them how to complain, explain a bit about NextGen and how it’s here to stay, unless we get things changed now. Encourage them to visit this website and our Facebook page.
- Bring up the issue at meetings you attend and suggest to people who are bothered to visit this Website or Facebook page.
- Provide SOSEB with help supporting Actions or Events like: event set-up, distributing information, making phone calls.
MORE DEDICATION TO OUR CAUSE
SOSEB needs people who have experience in any of the areas listed below and who want to get involved on a deeper level.
- Working with elected officials
- Doing short videos for our Website or Facebook page
- Public health
- Website support
- Generating community involvement